Killzonescape

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Coming Soon This Summer Get Ready!

Latest topics

» EVERYONE READ ****
HIGH MODERATOR APPLY I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 02, 2011 3:18 am by Realize

» Ideaaaaaaa
HIGH MODERATOR APPLY I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 02, 2011 3:12 am by Realize

» I am sorry
HIGH MODERATOR APPLY I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 02, 2011 3:00 am by Realize

» Awsome forum!
HIGH MODERATOR APPLY I_icon_minitimeSun May 29, 2011 12:47 pm by High

» Help-clan!!!!
HIGH MODERATOR APPLY I_icon_minitimeSun May 29, 2011 12:44 pm by High

» You all are DEAD
HIGH MODERATOR APPLY I_icon_minitimeSun May 29, 2011 12:55 am by Head Owner Killzone

» lol justin beiber clip
HIGH MODERATOR APPLY I_icon_minitimeSat May 28, 2011 9:18 pm by Impala

» Lol's new mod apply!
HIGH MODERATOR APPLY I_icon_minitimeSat May 28, 2011 9:14 pm by Impala

» The help center!
HIGH MODERATOR APPLY I_icon_minitimeSat May 28, 2011 9:00 pm by Impala

Navigation

Affiliates

free forum

5 posters

HIGH MODERATOR APPLY

High

HIGH MODERATOR APPLY Empty HIGH MODERATOR APPLY

Post  High Sat May 28, 2011 5:23 am

Forum Name: High

What Position are you applying for: Moderator.

What are some strengths you could bring to the Server:
    I am very friendly, and I love to help people. I am also very experienced in RSPS and Runescape. I am calm, so I can handle stressful situations good.

How would you be able to make this server more Popular:
    I love to making vids and I have also a lot of friends who like to play RSPS.

Give us some of your Past RSPS History:
    Okay, My RSPS history is kinda long. So, let's start with Runescape. Okay, I started to play Runescape at 2005. At 2005, I thought Runescape was really funny and I was really good at it. But at 2007, in school, my bestfriend asked me about my password. Ofcourse I told him, he was my bestfriend. But, ofcourse, he haked me. He took like 150m I think, so I was very very angry at him. Two years work, just gone! But then, my bestfriend moved to Göteborg ( A city in Sweden, I live in Stockholm ). So, I called him every day, but he did not answer my call, so I was very sad but I did not stoped to play Runescape. But one day, maybe two months later, he hacked me again ( I did forgot to change password, stupid me! ) So, I was very very angry and very very poor, so I searched on Youtbube: Runescape rich bank. And I watched some videos and then I saw a video: New RSPS. I was like " What is that?? " and I clicked on it, and I really liked the video, so I started to play the server. I played the server in two months, but then the owner deleted it. So I went on youtube again and looked for another server, and I find some good, and decided to play on them. After a year of playing RSPS, I saw a youtube video " RSPS NEED STAFF! ". I thought it would be fun to help players, so wrote a apply and I got Moderator. Like two months later, I got promoted to Admin. When the co-owner quited at that server, the owner asked me if I wanna be co-owner, because the head-of-admins on that server was not much online like me. Ofcourse I said yes to co-owner position! And I was co-owner in like 2 years, and then the server got offline. But some months later, the owner decided to get the server online, and I was co-owner again. But for one month ago, he decided to make the server offline, so yeah, here I am.

List 10 Reasons for Why we should choose you to be a Staff Member.

1. I am calm.

2. I can handle stressed situations good.

3. I have good experience in Runescape and RSPS.

4. I am a little good coder.

5. I am friendly.

6. I am helpfull.

7. I have been mod, admin and co-owner.

8. I online very much, maybe like 5 hours every day.

9. I am a good leader.

10. I can make Facebook page and a donator-site.

If we ever had a rule breaker how would you handle it:
    I would first talk to him personally and give him a warning. ( If he used hard language, I would mute him ) If he break a rule again, I would ban him for 1 week. If he break a rule again, I would ban him forever. If he duped, I would ban him forever without any warning, because every dupers know what they are doing and they not that is wrong.

If you had to make a donation to help us out would you:
    Ofcourse! I don't have paypal, but I would lovey donate to you by Onebip ( Pay by phone ).

-If so are you willing to commit to it:
    Yes!

Have you read the Rules of The Forum Board:
    Yes!
    (Code): 3742.

Do You Promise to Abide by the Rules, Respect all your Fellow Staff Members, Help out in the Community, and Be Active? OFCOURSE!!

Sincerely,

I promise to be active in my community. Make sure that i can have fun within and without the Server. To make sure that all are treated Equal. To Respect fellow Staff Members.
    Very Happy Very Happy
    0verload
    0verload

HIGH MODERATOR APPLY Empty go me!

Post  0verload Sat May 28, 2011 9:01 am

I have read through your application very carefully and I'm very glad I am the first person to post on it because i can see you have put effort into it and to be honest the best application i have seen in a very long time! The owners and I will go over this and then we will let you know. Very well done!

- Co-owner Overload
    High

HIGH MODERATOR APPLY Empty Re: HIGH MODERATOR APPLY

Post  High Sat May 28, 2011 12:38 pm

0verload wrote:I have read through your application very carefully and I'm very glad I am the first person to post on it because i can see you have put effort into it and to be honest the best application i have seen in a very long time! The owners and I will go over this and then we will let you know. Very well done!

- Co-owner Overload

Thanks!
    Get Owned
    Get Owned
    Admin

HIGH MODERATOR APPLY Empty Very Very Well Done

Post  Get Owned Sat May 28, 2011 12:39 pm

This application is accepted for the Position of Moderator Very Happy

This application blew me away because of all the thought that you as a player put into it. We apoligize that the server is not up at the moment. But we can promise that you will be remembered as we go in-game and you will be the position you are on the forums In-Game as well. Again Very spectacular Application. Best i have ever seen by ANYONE.

Welcome to the Moderator Team,
    Get Owned Very Happy
    High

Post  High Sat May 28, 2011 12:41 pm

Get Owned wrote:This application is accepted for the Position of Moderator Very Happy

This application blew me away because of all the thought that you as a player put into it. We apoligize that the server is not up at the moment. But we can promise that you will be remembered as we go in-game and you will be the position you are on the forums In-Game as well. Again Very spectacular Application. Best i have ever seen by ANYONE.

Welcome to the Moderator Team,
    Get Owned Very Happy

Thanks, I am very glad That you Said that!
    Head Owner Killzone
    Head Owner Killzone

Post  Head Owner Killzone Sat May 28, 2011 2:18 pm

Very good And your moderator! Congratz! Get Ready for the rsps! *soon*
    Owner-Silly
    Owner-Silly

HIGH MODERATOR APPLY Empty BRO NICE!

Post  Owner-Silly Sat May 28, 2011 2:20 pm

nice app bro this is like the best one yet! you forgot like nothing and its amazing XD! welcome to the staff!
    High

Post  High Sat May 28, 2011 4:10 pm

Head Owner Killzone wrote:Very good And your moderator! Congratz! Get Ready for the rsps! *soon*

Thanks!
    High

Post  High Sat May 28, 2011 4:10 pm

Owner-Silly wrote:nice app bro this is like the best one yet! you forgot like nothing and its amazing XD! welcome to the staff!

Haha thanks!

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Mon Apr 29, 2024 5:07 am